The accused was not arrested even after 46 days

Even though 46 days have passed in the murder of Zobair Hossain Amin in Chilmari, Kurigram, the accused has not been arrested, the father has called for a conference. He held a press conference at press club Chilmari's temporary office at 11 am on Wednesday and demanded justice for the boy's murder.
The deceased Jobair Hossain Amin (19) is the son of Abdul Jalil of Mandal Para village of the upazila. He was a first-year student of political science at Carmichael College.
College student Jobair Hossain Amin's body was found a day after he fell into Brahmaputra river last July 19. After the mutilated body was recovered, the family filed a murder case. But even after 46 days of filing the case, the accused has not been arrested.
Abdul Jalil Amin, the father of the deceased in this incident, said in a press conference, "My youngest son Zobair Hossain Amin was killed at any time between 1:00 pm and 3:00 pm on July 19 and the body was thrown under the BIWTA paltun at Ramna Ghat of Chilmari Naval Port. The next day, the police recovered his body, reported the condition and handed it over to me after the post-mortem.

Two days after that, on July 21, Chilmari Model Police Station filed a case against Fazlul Haque's son Md Sainan Swachh (21) and Abdur Razzak's son Md Yusuf Ahmed Zayed (21) as defendants. Chilmari Naval Police Outpost CI Md. Nazmul Haque. But unfortunately no accused has been arrested in the case so far. The accused used to travel with my deceased son. There may be quarrels between them on various issues. As part of that, my son was taken to Ramana Ghat of Chilmari port after roaming around on a motorcycle from in front of my house at 10 pm on July 18. There Zobair Hussain Amin was killed and the body thrown under the BIWTA paltun at Ramna Ghat of Chilmari Naval Port.
The victim's father also said that despite the specific names of the accused in the statement of the case, the police are not arresting them so far. I am making a strong demand through you to the concerned department to quickly arrest the accused and bring them to justice.
In this regard, Chilmari Model Police Station Officer-in-Charge (OC) Pran Krishna Debnath said that we have filed a case here, but the case has been transferred there as the incident site is in Naval Police Station area. We are fully cooperating with Naval Police to arrest the accused.
In this regard, Chilmari Nadibandar Police Station (Acting OC) Nazmul Haque said that we are conducting raids in various places to catch the accused accused in the case. Soon they will be arrested and brought under the law.
Advertisement
Most Readed - Country
- Rafsan and Sunehra in Bachelor Point's flat, there will be a new surprise
- Oli Ahmed on the power of the President: 'No opportunity to work independently'
- Ronaldinho becomes partner of Ravenna FC, may return to the field
- Imran Khan back in jail after medical check-up
- Mirza Fakhrul to take oath as the country's 23rd President today
- Dr. Asif Nazrul: A Comprehensive Biography from Childhood to the July Uprising and the Interim Government
- Saif-Kiara to pair up for the first time in a supernatural thriller
- Gas crisis halts production in several factories in Ashulia, fears of layoffs
- Presidential election is being held within the framework of a fascist system: Nahid Islam
- Glenn Maxwell is the father of a daughter, the daughter is named Maiya
- Corruption in Tk 1,500-crore ‘Sufal’ project: ACC raids and summons documents at the Forest Department
- Jamaat is not a party of angels, we too can make mistakes: Opposition leader
- Housewife dies of electrocution while cooking rice on magic stove
- Chief Prosecutor hopes to complete all investigations into July massacres within a year
- Deep depression churns Bay of Bengal, heavy rains forecast across country
- Miraj is on the verge of losing the captaincy, who will get the new responsibility?
- 'A dog cannot bark with a bone in its mouth': Naseeruddin Shah takes a dig at Bollywood's silence
- Police-public clash over Delhi protests, internet suspended and metro services suspended
- Romance with Shakib was comforting: Sabila Noor
- Cristiano Ronaldo to act and produce this time, Henry to star




